We aim to process and post your order between 3-4 working days. Due to the nature of personalised orders please allow 1-2 weeks. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your order has been sent with tracking number.
For bespoke commissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss timeframe for postage.
We send our products worldwide via Royal Mail by the most secure service with tracking, depending on recipients country.
UK Shipping cost – £8.50 Royal Mail Special Delivery
International Shipping Cost – £15 Royal Mail International Tracking Service
For overseas deliveries, the buyer is responsible for any tax and customs charges.
In the unlikely event of an item being sent back to us due to it not being collected from your local holding depo, we are happy to send it back but will have to charge for the additional postage.
Delivery time for UK orders is next day, Europe 3-7 working days, Rest of the World 7-15 working days.
Please note we cannot guarantee these delivery times and may vary according to each country.
Packaging is carefully considered, recyclable or made from recycled materials. Protective cloth bags are made locally from cotton off cuts. Packaging is purchased from UK based companies.
We truly hope you are happy with your Abbie Walsh purchase.
Due to the nature of bespoke commissions, we regret we cannot offer refunds, exchanges or credit note on any products that is a bespoke commission. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
You can return or exchange goods bought from Abbie Walsh within 14 days from when you receive them but they must be in their original condition. They cannot be returned if they have been worn or damaged. Any damage to the goods caused in your possession will mean return of the product to you or a reduction in refund amount due to repair costs incurred.
Please follow the standard returns process below
To return or exchange your piece please email email@example.com stating if you would like a refund or an exchange, providing any relevant information. You must send this email within 14 days of receiving your product.
– All returns must be in the same condition as supplied.
– Original tags must be in place and attached in their original positions.
– The product must be unworn, unmarked and undamaged.
– Must be returned in its original packaging, with all care taken to protect the product for its return.
– You must return the good to us within 7 days of receipt of your return.
– Kindly take your return to the nearest Post Office and make sure you keep a note of your tracking until your return has been fully processed. If you wish to use alternative means or courier then please send your return to the below address, and send details of your tracking to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We recommend that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute or loss of goods. We recommend that you ensure the parcel is tracked and insured to an appropriate value as we cannot refund or exchange on times you have sent that we do not receive. Such lost items must be tracked and claimed by you through your chosen courier or postage service.
– If you have purchased product from us from outside the UK, you are wholly responsible for the payment of all taxes and duties on any supply of Product. We cannot under any circumstances refund such taxes/duties. You must deal with this application directly with the appropriate authority.
– A refund will be processed within 3 working days of receipt of the returned goods. This does not include shipping costs, taxes and/or import duties incurred following an inspection of the piece to ensure all criteria are met.
– Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged or degraded on return.
– Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
– If you have received an item from Abbie Walsh as a gift you may request an exchange for another item of the same value or more, provided you pay the cost difference and the additional shipping, taxes and import duties and any additional charges that may incur as a result of exchange.
– If you wish to report a faulty item please contact email@example.com
This returns policy does not affect your legal and statutory rights.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, customers within the EU have the right to cancel the contract for purchase of certain goods with Abbie Walsh at any time within the seven working days of the day after the day on which the customer receives the goods (the ”seven day cooling off period”). To cancel your contract within the seven day cooling off period please notify us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the expiry of the cooling off period. Please package the relevant goods securely and send them to us. All returns must be in perfect condition and with their original packaging and tags. If we receive notice of your cancellation of this order within the seven day cooling off period, we will refund the purchase price for that item together with any postage charge.
Bespoke Commissions goods are exempt from this cancellation right.
Please note that this is not a full statement of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Abbie Walsh at email@example.com