Mushroom – Silk Knickers
- Embroidery artwork is all original and hand drawn by tattoo artist Heather Moore.
- Vintage 100% Silk / DMC Cotton Embroidery Thread / Antique 1920’s Glass beads / Deadstock Costume Sequins, pearls / locally purchased satin ribbon.
- Elements of this product are vintage, dating back over the past 100yrs. There will be colour variations, adding to its uniqueness.
- Gentle Hand Wash in Cold Water. Knickers can be steamed being mindful of the beadwork.
- Knickers sourced in Faversham, Kent, UK. Embroidery created in Faversham, Kent, UK.
- These Knickers are deadstock / never worn from a discontinued lingerie company – Charm London.
- These Knickers are Limited Edition. They will not be repeated in this design/fabric combination.
Model: Ava Goodman Photographer: Cora Goodman Assistant: Coco Dawson
Ava wears size S Knickers and is a UK size 8.
Due to the nature of vintage sizing, they come up small, below sizing is the correct modern sizing.
XS – UK – 6
S – UK – 8
M – UK – 10
L – UK – 12
Delivery: We ship from Abbie Walsh Studio, Faversham, Kent, UK using eco-conscious recyclable shipping boxes, tissue paper and reusable protective cloth bag made from cotton off-cuts. Please allow up 3-5 working days for dispatch.
For overseas deliveries, the buyer is responsible for any tax and customs charges.
We will contact you within 24hrs with all enquiry’s and shipping confirmation, however at busy times it may take a little longer. If you don’t hear from us, please check your junk mail, it may have been filtered in there.
Please Note – Refunds cannot be given on Knickers.