Lobster No.1 – Napkin
- 45cm x 47cm (Inc 2cm side frill)
- Embroidery artwork is all original and hand drawn by tattoo artist Heather Moore.
- White with Blue Gingham and Pink Roses.
- White Cotton / Vintage Print Cotton / DMC Cotton Embroidery Thread.
- Elements of this product are vintage, dating back over the past 100yrs. There will be colour variations, adding to its uniqueness.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Careful press and steam with an iron.
- Hand Embroidery and Napkins created in Faversham, Kent, UK.
- These Napkins are Limited Edition. They will not be repeated in this design/fabric combination.
Model: Amelie Bamford Photographer: Elsa Grace Deeson
Delivery: We ship from Abbie Walsh Studio, Faversham, Kent, UK using eco-conscious recyclable shipping boxes, tissue paper and reusable protective cloth bag made from cotton off-cuts. For non personalisation please allow up to 3-5 working days for dispatch. For personalised Hand Embroidered Napkins please allow 1-2 weeks for dispatch.
Please Note – Refunds cannot be given on Personalised Napkins.