Rainbow – Tie-Side Knickers
- Embroidery artwork is all original and hand drawn by tattoo artist Heather Moore.
- Cream with metallic rainbow lame stripes.
- Cotton Lame stripes from The Cloth House London / DMC Cotton Embroidery Thread / Vintage Glass beads, Stones, Sequins / Deadstock Costume Sequins.
- Elements of this product are vintage, dating back over the past 100yrs. There will be colour variations, adding to its uniqueness.
- Gentle hand wash only in 30 degrees. Ties can be pressed, Knickers can be steamed being mindful of the beadwork.
- Hand Embroidery, Knickers and artwork created in Faversham, Kent, UK.
- These Tie-Side Knickers are One of a Kind. There is only one pair in existence, this design/fabric combination will not be repeated.
Size: The tie side knickers have ties on each side, when receiving your knickers, untie the ties and re tie to your desired and most comfortable fit.
XS – UK – 6/8
S/M – UK – 10/12
M/L – UK – 14/16
L/XL – UK – 16/18
Delivery: We ship from Abbie Walsh Studio, Faversham, Kent, UK using eco-conscious recyclable shipping boxes, tissue paper and reusable matching protective cloth bag made from cotton off-cuts. For non personalisation please allow up to 3-5 working days for dispatch. For personalised Hand Embroidered Knickers please allow 1-2 weeks for dispatch.
Please Note – Refunds cannot be given on Personalised items or Knickers.